Expert Bio Tech Visa Guidance
Located in the hub of high technology and biotechnology, our law firm is accustomed to advising individuals and companies in these industries with their immigration-related concerns. There are several options for employers and employees of high-tech or biotech companies, or employees with high-tech or biotech backgrounds, for obtaining a business or employment-based visa. At the immigration law firm of Litwin & Smith, our attorneys work with you to determine the best course of action and assist you with your application for a professional visa.
Immigration Services For Clients In High-Tech Or Biotech Industries
Our law firm regularly assists biotechnology research and development companies, biopharmaceutical firms and other biotech companies through the process of hiring a foreign national for employment in the U.S. We also assist high-technology industry companies involved in semiconductor, naval research and technology, aeronautics research, and related high-tech industry companies through immigration concerns, including counseling clients through visa application and labor certification processes.
Litwin & Smith also assists foreign professionals, such as biomedical researchers, life scientists, clinical researchers, chemists, engineers, computer scientists, and other professionals in high-tech or biotech industries with obtaining employment-based visas.
Visa Strategies For High-Tech And Biotech Professionals
Our California professional employment visa attorneys offer more than 50 years of experience and are led by Edward Litwin, a certified specialist in immigration and nationality law by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. We utilize our broad experience and knowledge of the law to devise innovative strategies to meet our clients’ immigration needs — contributing to our extraordinarily high rate of success for high-tech professional and biotech professional visas.
- H visas: An experienced San Francisco H-1 visa attorney can help you identify if you are eligible for an H work visa, such as an H-1B visa, H-1B1, H-2 or H-3. These are available for foreign business professionals with advanced degrees and are an appropriate visa option for professionals in high-technology and biotechnology industries.
- O visas: A knowledgeable O visa lawyer can examine your qualifications and identify if you may be eligible for an O visa, which is only available to individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics. Examples include scientists who have risen to the top of their field, Nobel Prize winners and other highly accomplished professionals who have received significant global recognition for their accomplishments.
- L visas: Our immigration attorneys are also available to assist intracompany transferees of multinational companies with obtaining an L-1 visa. Managers, executives and employees with specialized knowledge may be eligible for an L-1 visa.
For more detailed employment-based immigration information, please view our articles:
- Would you like to work in the United States?
- Are you a business professional looking for H-1B status?
- Suggestions for employers regarding new H-1B regulations
California High-Tech And Biotech Visa Attorneys
If you, or an employee, are interested in applying for an employment visa, contact an immigration law attorney from Litwin & Smith for more information or to begin the process. Connect by calling or using the online form.
Please visit our Immigration Articles page for a full listing of detailed articles regarding immigration and naturalization law.