My AB60 Drivers License has the Words Federal Limits Apply on the Front. Can I Fly to Another State?

Asked about 6 hours ago - Los Angeles, CA

The ACLU advises you to Use caution:
If you present your AB 60 license in a state other than California, you may be at risk depending on the laws and policies of that state.
Do not attempt to use your AB 60 license to enter restricted areas of federal facilities, pass through TSA screening, or verify your identity to federal law enforcement officers, including Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Patrol (CBP).
When talking to or in front of law enforcement, anything you say can be used against you - don't talk about your immigration status, citizenship, or when you came to the US, or where you're from.

Mr. Smith is an attorney with over 25 years of immigration experience with complex immigration issues and successful filings. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Smith's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.