L-2 Child or Spouse needs an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) for U.S. to be Stated as Dependents on U.S. Tax Return

I am on L1b Visa, my wife (on L2 visa) has applied for her SSN recently, while my daughter (2yrs old) I understand will not be eligible for SSN (please correct me if wrong), do I need to apply for my daughter's ITIN, so that I can add her name as dependent while filing tax returns.

An L2 child will need an ITIN for US tax return. An L-2 spouse will also obtain an ITIN and not receive a SSN unless the spouse has employment authorization. An L2 spouse may obtain a SSN with an Employment Authorization Document.